Arnett Construction – Charleston, SC
General contractor rapidly growing, in the Charleston, SC market seeks to fill the position of Lead Estimator. Our work is highly recognizable all around Charleston.
Seeking candidates that are driven, well-rounded, and require minimal supervision.
Must understand the construction process.
We service several sectors: commercial, multi family & mixed use properties.
Knowledge of the local market and or vendors that service the Charleston market is plus.
You will work directly with the executive team as we develop new projects and navigate our company’s future.
- Competitive Compensation,
- Full benefits packages
- Bonuses twice a year based on performance
Compensation is solely based on experience. We are ready to hire the next member of our team tomorrow.
This is a fulltime estimating position for an established and growing commercial/residential firm in the Charleston area. We service commercial, multi family, and historic building renovations.
- Researching the cost of items: materials, transport, labour and equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with subcontractors and vendors
- Getting quotes from suppliers and contractors within a specified time frame
- Assessing the risk levels associated with a project
- Preparing and submitting quotations and details of costs for work to be done
- Assisting with bids for new contracts and supporting the activities of buyers
- Monitoring the costs at the different stages of a project to ensure it stays within the estimated costs
- Experience with excel is required
- Experience with Planswift or Bluebeam a plus
Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate
Employment located in Charleston, SC – Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)